Giejo neck tie, $80 / Melissa Odabash bandeau bathing suit top, $145 / L Space swim suit / Madewell swim bathing suit / Ted Baker neck tie, $40 / River Island swim suit, $10 / Warehouse black bandeau swimsuit, $20 / River Island swim bathing suit, $10 / River Island white bikini, $17 / H m bathing suit, $3.39
1. Look Less Lanky with high-waisted bottoms. These bottoms give you more shape at the hip and more definition in your mid-section.
2. To emphasize your hips go for ruffles. Ruffles not only bring attention to your hips, but also give them definition.
3. For an amazing looking booty go for a bottom that has a higher cut on the hip. This cut gives shape to the derriere. Also make it a cool patterned bottom to play it up even more.
4. If your busty, like muah go for a top with under-wire and side coverage. I find these bathing suit tops not only are the most comfortable but also the most flattering.
5. If your going for a slim look all over opt for a one piece with ruching. Ruching evens everything out and emphasizes your killer curves.
6. To make your legs look miles long go for a side tie bottom. One that rises high on your hip will makes your legs look long for days!