Monday, July 7, 2014

Weekend Favorites | July 7th 2014

push it 3

A sweet treat as a push pop? Could you ask for more? Probably a second helping! I love this muffin diy push pop because it's fun and eliminates the messy crumbs. To make your own for yourself or for a banging summer party head pop on over to Funky Time.

Summer Bronzed | The Darling Detail

How breathtaking is this dress?! Its simpleness makes it so stunning. My favorite part is the tied knot detail towards the bottom. Sadly it's sold out, but lets cross our fingers it goes back in stock. To see more details of this perfect summer look, float on over to The Darling Detail.


Whole Wheat Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes | Garnish & Glaze

This pictured is compiled of my most favorite things; breakfast, pancakes, blueberries, and syrup. I would call this the whole package. These are whole wheat so they are more healthier than ones made with whole purpose flour, which makes me love them even more! Whip on over to Garnish & Glaze to get the full easy recipe!

DIY Daisy Nail Art on black manicure

Nails are so fun to decorate and dress up but I find it hard to do a lot of the designs. I am loving this design because it's not only giving me major summer vibes, but is also easy to do. Slide on over to Love Maegan to get the step-by-step.



IMG_7575

When white skinny jeans started to become a thing I wasn't really sure I could jump on the bandwagon. Alas the bug bit me and I bought a pair. The styling of this outfit is exactly how I would style mine, maybe with sandals instead of heels. What I really love about this outfit is the army jacket. I wear my army vest EVERYWHERE and it would go perfectly with white on white. Flip on over to What Kourtney Wore to see more.

dana_arbib_19

This closet is fabulous in its self, but it's not just any closet. This stunning beaut is a scarf closet! I have a lot of scarves that I love to accessorize with, so when I saw this I was a baby bit excited. I am in no way on her scarf game level, but when I am I want one of these. Roll on over to the Design Sponge to see more of this gorgeous abode.

XOXO
Simply Worn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...