Monday, July 28, 2014

Weekend Favorites | July 28th 2014






Printable fruit garland // freebie by minieco
I love me some fruit! Watermelon, apples, blueberries, peaches, strawberries, cherries the list goes on and on. A fruit garland is not only super colorful but is great for room decorations or fun get together's. I think I might love this as much as I love fruit. Head on over to Minieco.co.uk to get the template and more!

Studio apartment's fascinate me because they are so small and well I have a lot of things. I wouldn't say I am a hoarder, but I like to keep A LOT of things in case I might need them some day. If I was moving into a place like this I would definitely have to get rid of a lot of things, which would probably be a good thing. Make your way on over to Artistic Odyssey to see more photographs of this gorg apartment.

H&M High-Waisted Shorts and Vegan Leather Bag
I have been loving my high waisted shorts this summer. I usually don't wear shorts that much because I am ALWAYS cold, but I have been trying to add a little flavor and spice it up. I am loving this look because the chiffon shirt dresses the shorts up a bit more, and goes to show you don't have to wear crop tops with high-waisted things. Also this bag right here? Perfection. Slide on over to A New Bloom to see more of this outfit.

Crispy-Lemon-Thyme-Fish-Cakes-paleo-7
I have found a new found love for crab cakes. I really could eat crab cakes everyday along with potatoes and various other favorite foods. I used to not like a lot of things that I like now. Your palette definitely matures as you get older. Just in these past couple of months salmon, crab cakes, mushrooms, kale, and cabbage have been new items added to my food group. These aren't crab cakes they are tilapia cakes, but I would love to try these because I would probably love them! For the recipe click on over to Perchance to Cook.

iModern bedroom
No this is not a hotel someone actually lives here! If my bedroom looked this good I would probably never leave, ever. I am really favoring clean tumblr-esque rooms because like I said I have lots of things, like magazines that date back a year ago #cringe.  My room will look like this-one day. You seriously have to see the rest of this amazing house so go to Jillianastasia now!

Free Series | Summer Knits
As I said earlier I am always cold, so yes I am definitely one of those people that wear knits in the summer. I don't wear them on really hot days, just if I am going somewhere that I know I will be inside most of the time. I really am in lust with this outfit because the knit goes so well with the floral shorts and the knot is on point. To get the deets on this ensemble visit Free Series.

XOXO
SIMPLY WORN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...