1. I had never heard of Eco Dyeing until I saw this DIY! I think the idea is so cool and creative. Basically your transferring flower colors or patterns onto fabric using steam. Click here to learn more and don't forget to check out part 2 to see how it turned out.
2. This post hit it right on the nail for DIY supplies every crafter needs. Can you spot any familiars in the picture?! Go here to see if you have the goods!
3. Instagram is a great way to get pretty, easy, and cool photos of the things you love. This is easy because all you really need is Instagram photos, paint or Photoshop on your computer, and a colored printer, or local CVS or Rite Aid. Click it here to find out the goods!
4. If you watched my blog post "Haulin It" then you know I just found the PERFECT high waisted shorts and am in love with them, although I could have gone without the price, but they were a great investment! So if you don't really want to spend money on some new shorts create your own. It is easy to get creative with this because you choose all the key pieces! Jog on over here to learn the step-by-step.
5. Rings are my thing so this DIY had me at the start. All it really is, is chain linked together, and yet it is so simple, elegant, and such a beaute! Click here to get proper directions!
6. Decorative shorts are really a great way to spice or dress up an outfit. These spiked shorts are as easy to make as 1-2-3! Similar to the fabric shorts you just need old shorts (or new if you prefer) and spikes from your local craft store! Click it here to learn the how-to of this easy DIY.
7. I love a good maxi skirt but this one transformed is to live for. The best places to get one at a good price is Goodwill, a thrift or consignment store, or Cotton On. It does require a bit of sewing and cutting but it seems fairly easy and ends up being a cool, creative DIY! Click here to figure out the step-by-step.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your lovely weekend, get creative, stay inspired, and do new things!