Friday, July 25, 2014

Comfort is Key | July 25th 2014


I love doing outfit posts and wish I could do them more often! I don't post a lot of them because I want them to be good quality and I don't really have anyone to take them for me. I want to try and figure something out though because I love sharing these type of things with you guys.I am a jeans type of gal, I seriously have over 50 pair. Jeans are my comfort garment when it comes to clothing, although I have been trying to branch out. What is your comfort garment and what do you wear it with?




T-shirt- JcPenney's (so comfy)
Jeans-Aeropostale (super stretchy)
Shoes- Old Navy (feels like walking on a cloud)
Cardigan- Cotton On (light weight)
Watch- Walmart (my favorite accessory)

XOXO
SIMPLY WORN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...