Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Like It... | January 13th 2014

I am like a turtle when it comes to dressing in winter. I crawl into the warmest thing possible and stay in it, literally. I am pretty sure during winter I usually wear the same thing everyday. One of the things that I am going to attempt to do the beginning part of the year is to put a little more effort into dressing in the winter. I see so many inspiring posts on Instagram and blogs that I feel like I really just need to step up my game! One the things I really like is LiketoKnow.it to keep tab of outfits and posts that I like.

 Basically, you sign up with the site, bloggers and others post with that link, you like it, then it sends it to your email, and it also adds it to your profile on the site. I like so many photos on Instagram and can never remember them all so I love this. I will say that if you like a lot of photos you will get a lot of emails, but you can adjust it in settings. It's like a sister idea to Pintrest and I love it. Although my favorite part is saving the looks the main objective is to easily find the pieces the persons wearing, which is super cool to.

Here are some of my likes! Just click on the photo to go to that profile! (You might have to have an account before you can view profiles!)

Responsive image

Responsive image


Responsive image


Responsive image


Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image

Responsive image



P.S.- This is not sponsored, I am still to small time for that. We all gotta start somewhere!

XOXO
SimplyWorn

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...