Friday, November 21, 2014

Plaid & Fur | November 21st 2014



I always dress for winter and fall because those are my favorite seasons, but when it ACTUALLY gets cold outside I get so lost. I would rather be warm and cozy than styling and cold any day, but why do we have to give up looking good to stay warm?! The answer is we don't! I don't know about you but I recycle the same cozy things in my closet and just pair them with something else in my wardrobe. For example, I am pretty sure I wore these exact green socks last week, but with a different pair of boots and blouse. Another thing I love to recycle like once a week is this plaid shirt. I love this flannel because it's warm, and perfect for layering. Also, this faux-fur vest this is the one I talked about in my weekend favorites-it is to live for literally and it only cost $10 dollars. 





Faux Fur Vest -Cotton On | Plaid Flannel- Forever 21 | Jeans- American Apparel | Booties- JcPenney's | Socks- Target

XOXO
SimplyWorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...