Wednesday, November 19, 2014

How To: Thanksgiving Edition | November 19th 2014

How To: Thanksgiving Edition




For the longest time Thanksgiving was the hardest holiday for me to dress for. I mean, dressing nice like your going to a party is the first obvious choice. However, why dress so nice when you basically plan to eat, eat, and eat some more?

 I honestly think that it depends on the plans. For me, if I am going to be with my family stuffing my face with stuffing I probably wouldn't wear a dress with heels, but if I was going out for a get together with friends I would maybe opt for a little black dress and some nice heeled booties.

 I love the first look because it's dressed up, but not to much; you want to say holiday party more than New Year's bash. The second look is more me only because I am such a jeans person. This look makes you look put together but also doesn't make you forfeit comfort. At the end of the day if you can't figure out what to wear just dress for something that will accommodate a food baby.

XOXO
SimplyWorn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...