Monday, November 24, 2014

Weekend Favorites | November 24th 2014


My grandma and I are making pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving and I am a big bit excited. We aren't making it from scratch but it's gonna taste just as good! I really like this recipe and  in case you are a master in the kitchen I thought I would share it with you! These are perfect if you know that everyone won't eat dessert or even likes pumpkin. Also check out more of Laura In the Kitchenvideos here!


With Thanksgiving literally days away it the perfect time to get your guest room into shape. I love this one because it has so much color, just looking at it makes me happy. It's always the host hope that the guest will feel at home and comfy and this room does the trick! Head on over to Krystine Edwards to see more of her amaze balls work.

Poached Pears with Pecan Granola and Whipped Cream | A Couple Cooks

Just wanting to eat this makes me feel sophisticated. I mean how fancy does a poached pear with pecan granola and whipped cream sound? Good that's what! This would be a great healthier after Thanksgiving dinner treat (although I will probably reach for the pumpkin pie)! Whip on over to A Couple Cooks for this yummy recipe.

IMG_2546

I have an obsession with booties and boots. I sadly admit I wear booties in the spring and summer. They are my favorite thing to style outfits with an I feel like my outfit looks 10 times better in them. I also have some white ones similar to these and they are pretty awesome. I also love this blog and Instagram so definitely check out Bartabacmode!


Love, love,love this article on Fit Girl Code! It talks about all the things girl secretly do related to health and fitness. My favorite one is wear your sports outfit twice because you didn't do laundry, which is so me. Don't lie you do it too! Slide over to the site to see the rest, they are mostly all true and you will be laughing to yourself in shame.

cute_plaid_skirt

I am loving plaid for the winter this season. I am tempted to fill my closet with plaid things, but then I will be plaid out (get it!) and broke. I do love it in skirts a lot, I even have one on my Christmas wishlist on Pintrest. I am also loving rose gold pieces, they just look so timeless; they are the new pearls. Swing on over to Hello Fashion because this mom has got her closet down-pack.

XOXO
SimplyWorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...