Monday, November 17, 2014

Weekend Favorites | November 17th 2014

valentino-rockstud-bag

I love a good scarf. Scarves are my staple for any season really, but especially fall and winter. My favorite color is green as well so this scarf is just doing it for me all the way! This may just end up on my Christmas list. To get all the outfit deets head on over to Pink Peonies!

Cinnamon and raisins knots  / Marta Greber

You don't even know what this is and I bet you can still imagine them melting in your mouth! Maybe not, but I can. As you may know I am a sucker for sweets and I can't even remember the last time I had a cinnamon roll, let alone one with raisins. It's actually called a cinnamon raisin knot, but it reminds me of a cinnamon roll. This is the perfect breakfast for Thanksgiving when all the family is together! I know you are busting at the seams to make these so head on over to What Should I Eat For Breakfast Today!



I have a black fur vest I picked up last year from Cotton On and I love it. I also love that it was only 10 dollars #frugalwinning! They had one similar to the one above and I didn't get it because I thought it would be harder to style, UNTIL I saw this and now I  hoping they will have the same ones after Christmas this year too! I will keep you posted. To see where this gorg vest is from head on over to Southern Curls and Pearls.

baked mozzarella sticks

Two of my favorite foods are cheese and bread. I probably eat them way more than I should. When you combine cheese and bread together, well you basically have my heart. These homemade mozzarella cheese sticks look so good I literally want to reach through the screen and eat them off that plate. I am highly encouraging you to go to Hungry Happens asap and make these!



I am kind of in love with this set up. I always have been iffy about a white couch because I am definitely the type of person that eats on the couch, and probably spill something that won't come out. This is really making me reconsider one though. I really love the table tray because you can really go anywhere with it, and those candles are so chic. Lastly, just peep that office set up in the background. To see the rest of the living room, shoot on over to Gal Meets Glam.



My family cooks a lot of dishes from scratch on Thanksgiving because it's just a tradition. However, I wanted to share this video because I think it is so helpful. I think it's great for people who don't like cooking, or don't have time. It has all the main items like stuffing (my favorite), pie (my other favorite),and  bread (okay everything is a food favorite for me)! This is also great for people who don't want to have a lot of left over food! To see more videos like this, head on over to PopSugar Food!

XOXO
SimplyWorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...