Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Sweater Weather | October 8th 2014

Sweater Weather


I don't love cold weather but I do love cold weather clothing! I know I am weird. I basically wear sweaters all season because I am always cold anyways, but now I have a legit reason! My favorite type of sweaters are the over-sized knit ones that can be paired with leggings because they cover your butt. I lived in fleece leggings last winter and fall. I also love the fuzzy sweaters and cardigans because they are so cozy. My favorite color in sweaters this season is mustard, and graphic crew sweaters are surprisingly multiplying in my wardrobe. What is your favorite sweater style and color?


Sweater Weather Picks



Chicnova Fashion brown top / H M sweatshirts hoody, $24 / H M sweater, $40 / H M blue top, $24 / AĆ©ropostale aeropostale sweater / H M blue top, $13 / H M long sleeve top, $21 / Topshop red t shirt

Forever 21 and H&M are two of my favorite places to get sweaters and cardigans because your girl is frugal. I already have a few from H&M that were like $13 dollars and I wear them constantly! I will link all the places to find these below. Most are from H&M, and one or two from TopShop and Aeropostale. Which one is your favorite? Mine is definitely  #1 and #2.


XOXO
SimplyWorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...