Monday, October 6, 2014

Weekend Favorites | October 6th 2014



This color of green is my favorite color and works with every season.  I love cropped sweaters for fall because they can be worn with high-waisted pants and still keep you warm. Also I just need to point out this cross-body bag- it's basically to live for. Head on over to Life of A Lady Bear to see the gorg heels!


I have just come to the realization that I like shrimp. I always used to say I didn't like it, and probably didn't at one point, but as I get older my taste buds are exploding! By that I mean I like a whole bunch of foods I have never liked before. I actually had shrimp three days in a row. One of the days was this pasta dish I made from The Realistic Nutritionist. It didn't turn out as creamy, but it was still pretty good, maybe the third time will be the charm.

count down the days until halloween with this free printable countdown on aliceandlois.com

The countdown for Halloween has already begun, but better late than never! Christmas is my favorite holiday, but I do like Halloween as well, especially because of the candy. Candy corn is one of my favorite Halloween treats. This countdown is festive if you like to decorate and can be printed for free. Head on over to Alice & Lois to get in the spirit.

Castle | The Macadames - 10

I am really digging this outfit. I have some pants similar to these from H&M and although they are too big I still love the pattern and wear them occasionally. This outfit makes me want to wear them more! Patterned anything really is a good way to spice up an outfit, especially a simple blouse like this and simple shoes like those. Also, this outfit is a great transition from summer to fall. To see more close ups slide on over to The Macadames.


Another shrimp dish, I am hooked! This dish is from Applebee's and it's amazing, seriously. This the Thai Shrimp Salad and it's not only delish but only 390 calories, which is pretty good for takeout. I don't usually put dressing on my salads but the dressing for this one is tangy, sweet, and a little spicy= so good (get in on the side though). 


Hope Your Monday is/was swell!
XOXO
SimplyWorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...