Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Halloween Costumes | October 15th 2014


I love reality TV. It's a bad habit but it's SO entertaining I mean how can you not get a kick out of it?!
I don't know why I didn't think of this costume. This is play off of Toddlers and Tiaras which I love by the way. This costume is super easy to diy. All you really need for this is a nice dress, sash, a stuffed animal, and a bad attitude.


How could I keep Elsa out of the line up. I actually have never seen Frozen, but with everyone talking about it and singing the songs I basically know the movie. Even without seeing the movie who wouldn't want to be Elsa? Am I right, or am I right?


I was literally a witch for Halloween like 4 years in a row. My costume never looked this cute by the way.  Witch costumes are pretty common but you can make it your own and as long as you wear a witch hat everyone will be able to tell who you are!


Not only is Wednesday hump day, but it's also a great Halloween costume to. She is personally my favorite character from the Adams Family. Most women own a little black dress, shoes, and tights so all you really need is long hair or a wig. I would say you could nix the wig and just go all natural but we don't want people not knowing who you are.


Who doesn't love the minions from Despicable Me. They are so darn cute I want one to carry around in my pocket. Also this costume is pretty recognizable so no questions of what you are. Don't you just hate that?!


I present to you the fashion blogger costume. I invented this myself because fashion blogging is basically a career in itself. For this you can basically wear anything you want but I am liking this plaid!

XOXO
SimplyWorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...