Monday, October 13, 2014

Weekend Favorites | October 13th 2014

Mae Amor - Fall Layers: SPANX denim, Jeffrey Campbell booties, army jacket, plaid, flannel, BaubleBar geode necklace

Army green and flannels are a staple this fall, last fall, and well every fall. I love pairing these two pieces with booties because it dresses it up a bit more. Also side note, I really need to try the pumpkin spice latte from Starbuck's. I have been getting into drinking coffee and I actually like it, expect for it making me pee constantly! To see more shots of this perfect fall outfit head over to Mae Amor!

Black white and pink office | Lark & Linen Interior Design

I really love this accent wall. White sometimes can be to plain and a bold color can sometimes be to much. Black and white go so well together and it adds a sense of personality without being overwhelming. You seriously would be doing yourself a favor if you went to see this rest of this gorgeous house on Clarke & Linen.



Apple and cream cheese toaster strudel

How good do these look?! I can see eating one now on a cold, rainy day. This my friend is an apple and cream cheese toaster strudel. Just looking at it makes my mouth water. Want a delish fall treat? Head on over to She Knows.


I have been debating about getting a puffer vest and an anorak type jacket. I am always cold so I think an actual jacket would do me more justice than a puffer vest. I really can't decide when people create outfits around them like this. I like being comfortable especially during the fall and this is the epitome of comfort. I just discovered this blog and really like her style. Head on over to Classy Girls Wear Pearls.

Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli - This comes together so quickly with just 5 min prep. Plus, it's the perfect and easiest side dish to any meal!

Have you ever had parmesan roasted broccoli? If not your missing out tremendously! While I love steamed broccoli this takes it to a whole other level. I haven't perfected the skill yet but this recipe should help me out. I have come to the realization that a lot of things that you think you won't like you do. So head on over to Damn Delicious because this is damn delicious.


A plaid scarf and a cape jacket is definitely on my wish list. I love the pairing of the plaid and stripes- it's genius really. I might even have to add a pair of black rain boots to my wish list to! Head on over to Atlantic-Pacific for more gorg ensembles.

XOXO
SimplyWorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...