Thursday, September 11, 2014

Project Runway Season 13 EP: 7 Recap | September 11th 2014



On the latest episode the designers had to create an evening look inspired by some gorgeous and expensive jewelry. So expensive THEY couldn't even touch it. Everyone was solo this round, which I prefer anyways. I knew this episode that Korina's look was gonna be in the top because it was really darn awesome. I like when the designers on the show "take it there" and she took it pass there! It was definitely apparent that who was comfortable with evening wear and who was not. Keep scrolling to see my favorites and not so favorites, as well as some spoilers because who doesn't love those! Click on the designers name for the link, do note again there will be spoilers, and visit Lifetime to see all the looks. Also don't forget to tune in tonight to see the newest episode.


The moment Alexander chose this fabric I knew it was a loss cause. I think this dress would have been perfect for Marie Antoinette or the Boylen sisters, but not in 2014. It's really the fabric that doesn't quite do it for me and maybe the color. I just can't get on board with this. 



Yas, girl Yas, was what I was saying in my head when I saw Amanda's look. Different can be really bad or really good, and this is good! I feel like this outfit would make you feel like a princess warrior or something like that ( I don't know where I was going with that). I would wear this and I would recommended you do to, then we can be warriors together.


Char was welcomed back this week because Tim Gunn used his save. I liked Char and like I said last week I wanted her to stay till the end because I liked her personality. I don't like this "comeback" look that much though. It's kind of plan, boring, and safe. Don't get me wrong it's a nice look, but it doesn't wow me. Does it wow you?


All hail the queen! This look literally makes me want to wear it, and then go back to the royal times and show it off, I know I am weird. Korina really out did herself this week. I think you either love this look or hate it, but as you can see, as McDonald's says, "I'm lovin it!"


Samantha was sent home this episode for her dress. It's really plain, which I think is what sent her home. In her defense this was her first evening gown garment so I could see the struggle. I don't dislike it, I might wear it, I don't know how I really feel, but I kind of feel bad this challenge was the one she went home on. What do you think?

Don't forget to tune into tonight's episode!

XOXO
SimplyWorn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...