Friday, August 1, 2014

Explorin' | August 1st 2014

 

You ever had one of those days you feel you want to do something, ANYTHING but not spend money? I think I have those days a lot because most things in life are not free. The mall is fun and Target is nice but after a while going in there is to routine. So I skipped the big box stores and decided to roam around town and lunch with my sister. You would be surprised how many cool places you can find in your "neck of the woods." I will have some cool things I spotted at an antique shop and lunch of course after the jump, but first let's talk clothes. If I had to describe this outfit in one word it would be comfort. Nothing is better on a hot summer day than a plain tee, breezy shorts, some breathable shoes, and I can't forget my cardigan because your girl gets cold when shes inside.





T-shirt- Old Navy
Shorts-Kmart
Shoes-Cotton On
Cardigan- Cotton On
Necklace- Claire's

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had lunch at Applebee's , it was delish, heaven in my mouth, and only $4.20 not including the tip because we had a coupon! That's just what I like! This was tomato basil soup and a house salad with no dressing, oh and a breadstick.




Then we explored some cool antique shops and these are just a few of the things I wanted to take home.






Hope your having a great Friday, and hopefully you can get out and explore your town!

XOXO
SIMPLY WORN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...