Saturday, February 15, 2014

Week of Fashion- Part 1

New York Fashion Week has wrapped and the amazing looks were endless. Even through the cold winter weather the fashionistas came and so did the amazing looks and designers. Now onto London fashion week we go. I am going to be showing you my favorites in the upcoming weeks, and we can both sulk about how we missed it, and hope that we will be there one day!
( Click on photo to go to original link)

Elie Tahari
I always love when I see shows with clothes that can literally be worn off the runway. I remember doing an analysis for school on Tahari's 2012 Fall line last semester, and while this line is more casual and that line was more formal the technique and workmanship is still very much there. I love finding new designers especially when I want to wear almost every piece.



Jenny Packham
I feel like some designers project an image in your head right when you think of them. When I think of Packham I automatically think of dresses. Her dresses are impeccable and so pretty, they remind me of flowers and such.




Alice + Olivia
Nothing is better than a fabulous collection that tells a fabulous story. Stacey Bendet has not disappointed us this fall with a collection perfect for any modern day princess. The pops of color mixed with black and white make the perfect balance, who could ask for more?




Honor
If your looking for a delicate, soft, garment you have landed at the right collection. This collection reminds us that elegant dresses, pretty patterns, and maybe even chivalry is not forgotten.




Victoria Beckham
When thinking of Victoria Beckham you can't help but think about her adorable family and her killer style. Her line always seems to be for the confident, classy women. She rarely disappoints in her personal style and that has carried onto the runway as well.




Vera Wang
Want a collection that screams fall, this is it. Wang never seems to disappoint, especially with her designer collection and her line at Khols. Being one of my favorite designers I love the way she uses the oh so popular plaid/tartan again this season and effortlessly at that.




Don't you wish you could put these pieces in your wardrobe? Me too! Tune in next week for more of my favorite looks! Hope your enjoying your weekend!

XOXO
SimplyWorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...