Monday, January 20, 2014

What I wore: Back to School

I always think it's a bit harder to dress in the winter because you have to layer up so much! One thing I hate is being cold, which is why I definitely need a California winter right about now. So here is my #ootw going back to school edition.

I forgot to capture my Monday outfit but I will give you a visual!
Monday
Black Jeans- JcPenny's
Blue Cardigan- Aeropostale
White tee-Charlotte Russe
White Keds



Tuesday
Vest-Khols
Sweater- Old Navy
Leggings-Target
Socks-Target
Boots-Kmart
-------------------------------





Wednesday
Denim Shirt-Walmart
Plaid Shirt-Forever 21
Leggings-Target
Boots-Kmart
--------------------------






Thursday
Sweater-My mom's
Leggings-Forever 21
Cardigan-Macy's
Socks-Ross
Boots-Old Navy
----------------------------






Friday
Blouse-Marshall's
Cardigan-Old Navy
Boots-Kmart
Socks-Kohls
Jeans-Old Navy
Scarf- Cotton On
Necklace- Forever 21
Bracelet- Cotton On
------------------------------

"Create your own visual style... let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...