Wednesday, May 13, 2015

#TurnUp | May 13th 2015

I love making playlists on YouTube, I am literally obsessed. If you have been around for a bit then you know my obsession with YouTube in general. I follow so many people it should be illegal, as well as the number of people I follow on Instagram. I literally cringe just thinking about it. 
dancing animated GIF

Anyways, that's a different topic, but today I wanted to share with you the latest tunes I have been listening to on repeat. I am that person who listens to a song 100 times, learns all the words, listens to it 100 more times, and then I hate it and wanna throw up every time I hear it. Is that you too? We will just say you do to make me feel less pathetic. There is some R&B, Hip-Hop, Country, Jazz (yes Jazz!) and pop, let me know what are your current favorites below!

Act A Fool-Kehlani

Nasty Freestyle- T- Wayne

Little Red Wagon- Miranda Lambert


Somebody- Natalie La Rose Ft.Jeremih


Next- Sevyn Streeter


Watch Me-Silento


Smooth Jazz


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...