Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Favorites | May 15th 2015

When I have no desire to put effort into to what I wear (like this whole week), something like this is perfect to throw on.

|Skinny Taste- Grilled Pesto Shrimp Skewers|
I have been eating a lot of shrimp lately because it's so good, and easy to make. It's basically a win-win. I am really excited to try this recipe because pesto is bae.

Women's Mini Backpack Handbag
I have been eyeing this since January. I NEED this in my life.

Sukilynn Photography
I formed a love/hate relationship with off-the-shoulder tops. I always feel like my shirt is going to fall off and expose the goods #paranoid. I love them this week though! So easy to throw on and show a bit of skin.

Blueberry Lavender Pound Cake with Lemon Mascarpone Cream | thekitchenmccabe.com
|The Kitchen McCabe-Blueberry Lavender Cake 
with Lemon Mascarpone Cream|
Cake, Cake, Cake, Cake, Cake,Cake....Enough Said.

We just recently read this book for our book club and it is sooo good! I won't say anything more about because next thing you know I will tell you the ending. However, if your looking to get back into reading or need a good book for your book club read this!

These pants speak for themselves.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...