Monday, May 18, 2015

11 Things I Learned through Fashion | May 18th 2015

fashion animated GIF
1. Dressing in all black doesn't make you goth.

i-D animated GIF
2. You don't have to follow every single trend. Their here one second and gone the next.

fashion animated GIF
3.We can't ALL be as flawless as Yonce.

fashion animated GIF
4.Don't compare your style, closet, or self to anyone else...ever. You heard it from Naomi first and we all know she doesn't play.

fashion animated GIF
5.When someone tries to give unsolicited fashion advice just hit them with the no thank you.

fashion animated GIF
6.Don't try too hard.

fashion animated GIF
7.Even the least fashionable, can become fashionable, like me who had no style in middle school.

fashion animated GIF

8.I probably will never be able to afford a pair of these, and that's okay.

fashion animated GIF
9.My nails will never look this good when I do them myself.

fashion animated GIF
10.Natural is beautiful too.

movie animated GIF
11. Cher and Dionne were slaying high school with their wardrobe.

What has fashion taught you?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...