Saturday, January 31, 2015

Weekly Favorites | January 31st 2015



I love my new rusty colored blazer I just purchased from Forever 21 for $12 dollars! I have trying to come up with ways to style it and I am really liking this one. If you have been around for a minute you know I love jeans, and if I can make a cute outfit around them it's even better! Simple graphic tees are a staple to me and can be so versatile. Head on over to Kendi Everyday.



Cheese, bread, tomatoes? It's basically pizza and pizza is heavenly in my book. These little bites are great for the Superbowl or a before dinner appetizer. I love food that looks so classy, but is so easy to make! Dash on over to Skinny Taste to get these Tomato and Mozzarella Tarts!

boyfriend jeans and blazer

This is what I want to look like everyday, but the cold weather gets to me to much, I mean I just can not stand walking around in the cold. I am loving this look because it's so put together and  classy, yet it looks to comfy for its own good. I actually have a turtleneck similar to this one in beige and I have got to say I am loving it. I am loving it to the point of wearing it once a week. Is that bad? oh well! I always love The Darling Detail looks and you will see her looks on my favorites a lot!


cozy bedroom

The infatuation with black walls has become to real. I am tempted to paint my walls, but that is a task I am to lazy to take on at this time. When I painted only one wall blue years ago it took like 3 or 4 days and nobody has time for that..not right now anyways. Also, it doesn't make sense since I don't have my own place yet. This will definitely be archived in my Pintrest board though, which is where I found it, and you can find it here!



When it's cold outside I am down to try almost any kind of soup to warm me right on up. This happens to be a decadent looking bowl of lasagna soup. I love lasagna so I am guessing this would be heaven in my mouth. I think it would be cool to try a least one new recipe a month, so this just might be mine for February! Whip on over to Skinny Taste once again because the recipes over there are on point.

XOXO
SimplyWorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...