Monday, January 19, 2015

Lost Files | January 19th 2015



I made this salad for lunch on Friday, it was sooo good but it didn't fill me up. So it was a good thing we went for happy hour! Next time i think I need to add more chicken.
It contains:
+Blueberries
+Strawberries
+Chicken
+Thin Slice Sharp Cheddar cheese
+1/2 green pepper
+Romaine lettuce
+Turkey bacon
(I usually don't eat dressing with my salads, unless its a Cesar salad, I think it taste good without any most times)


So for the first time EVER I went to a donut shop! Let me tell you this was so worth it. Featured is cinnamon, bacon & maple, and Vanilla & sprinkles. This is way better than Krispie Creme and Dunkin Donuts.



For dinner my madre and I made enchiladas and they were amaze balls. They were super easy to make and went so good with tortilla chips.


I always forget to take pictures of my outfits, but I just wore this to work one day last week. My knee had been hurting so I decided to wear my sneakers.
Sweater- Made by me
Jean Jacket- American Eagle
Sneakers- Target


Cardigan- Forever 21
Jeans- Pacsun
Scarf- Old Navy
Boots- Sears



Scarf- Cotton On
Leggings- Target
Sweater- Old Navy
Boots- Sears


XOXO
SimplyWorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...