Monday, December 8, 2014

Weekend Favorites | December 8th 2014

Only one more final left and I am home free-for a month anyways! This means more time devoted to the blog, more reading, and more time in general! I am so excited for Christmas I am shaking in my boots! This is my favorite time of year and holiday. What is your favorite time of the year?



Home:
You never usually see trees in their natural state when it comes to Christmas. However, I might just have to jump on that simplistic band wagon. It still gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling inside that I get during this time of year. Also, the fluffy thing wrapped around the tree is a blanket-genius! Wish I thought of that. Head on over to Dreamy Whites to see more.

Clothing:
I never can seem to get a blanket scarf to stay on but I continue to buy them because they are SO comfy. I think maybe because I try to do it all fancy and obviously your just supposed to wear it like it's pictured above, who knew?! I love the scarf but I also love how the outfit is centered around the boots because I feel like they are one of the things I can't style easily. I also love the red #gobigorgohome! Move on over to Gal Meets Glam to get close ups.

Food:
Thanksgiving Leftovers G
I am still eating Thanksgiving leftovers, mostly the stuffing because it was heavenly. I am so serious when I say I have eaten basically the whole pan, which segways into this favorite- Thanksgiving leftover stuffed mushrooms! This may just take my love for food to another level, Just think of all the possibility's, and it doesn't even have to be Thanksgiving leftovers. Can you tell my love for good food is real? Swoop on over to DomestiKated Life.

Fun:
My birthday was on Tuesday so technically it wasn't the weekend, but it still was one of my favorite events of last week. I feel like as you get older your birthday starts to matter less, but this was one of the best birthday's yet. You don't need much to have a good time, just people you love, good food, and good times! 

XOXO
SimplyWorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...