Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Christmas List & What I am Thankful for | November 26th 2014

Every year I never really know what I want for Christmas until it's to late-like the week before Christmas to late. I think I just get focused on buying all my love ones gifts I never actually think about what I would love to receive. I know the reason for the season is to give and frankly that is my favorite part of Christmas, however I feel better and I know others do as well when they receive or give someone something they actually want. 

I have caught on to the perfect way to put together your Christmas list- and of course it's nothing other than Pintrest. This medium is super easy to use for a wish list because you can add people to your board and they can view it as well as get an update every time you post something new (if your really pushing for that Kate Spade bag this year that is). Below is some things I have been lusting over lately. I in no way think I am or should receive all or even a lot of these items, they are just things I wouldn't mind receiving. I also love getting things that aren't on there as well it's so much more exciting. What do you want this Christmas?

In homage to Thanksgiving I wanted to share 8 things I am thankful for in no particular order:
1. My family
2. My friends
3. My cat
4. God
5. My education
6. My health
7. Delicious Food
8. This blog
What are you thankful for!?



XOXO
SimplyWorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...