Thursday, December 11, 2014

Gifts For Her Guide | December 11th 2014

Gifts For Her




When it comes to Christmas shopping there are those people that are super easy to shop for and then those who are such a mystery. These are all things I would love to get as well as give. 
-----------------
1. A planner is a perfect gift to give for Christmas because the new year is right around the corner. To make it more personal you can add cute words and quotes on different pages.
-----------------------------
2. I am seriously in love with Taylor Swift's new cd. My favorite has to be Bad Blood. Music in general is great because if it's someone they like you know they will actually get good use of it.
----------------------
3. Candles are a great gift to buy especially if you know someones go to scent. You can also buy those stress reliving candles because we all have those days. This is one of my favorite scents from fall! 
---------------------------------
4. Purses are my weakness and I feel you can never have to many. A satchel is versatile and this particular one is on sale at Target! #winnning
---------------------------------------------------------
5. I have wanted this necklace for a while because I could just picture it going with so many outfits. Most women like some type of jewelry whether it be earrings or a necklace. 
------------------------------------------
6. This is a fashion sketchpad and is great for anyone interested in fashion or drawing. I got this last year and I am in love. It's also not a typical gift so you will definitely get #outoftheboxpoints!
------------------------------
7. Everyone can use slippers, nuff said.
--------------------------
8. How cute are these jammies?! These can also be paired with the slippers and that would be a great gift to give a group of friends.
--------------
9. I have just found out that I actually like coffee, although it makes me pee like a race horse. This is great for anyone who loves tea, coffee, or hot chocolate. You can also add a hot chocolate mix in it or some candy, anything!

XOXO
SimplyWorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...