Monday, September 22, 2014

Weekend Favorites | September 22nd 2014



This look contains all of my staple pieces basically all year round. I love denim button up shirts because they can be layering pieces, used to cover up, and wrapped around your waist as an accessory, it's a win-win-win! Next, scarfs are my thing! I can't really estimate how many scarfs I have so lets just say it's a lot. Lastly, casual looks like this in general have been my go-to especially when I can't find anything to wear in the morning-aka every morning! Slide on over to La Petite Noob for more on this look!

RSFPumpkinMuffins2 RSF Pumpkin Raisin Pecan Muffins

I know summer JUST ended and it's not even October but the love for pumpkin this season is so real. I feel like you either love pumpkin or you hate but I love it. If you haven't tasted pumpkin it kind of reminds of the taste of sweet potatoes, and it's fairly easy to mistake sweet potato pie and pumpkin pie. These are refined sugar free pumpkin raisin pecan muffins and don't they just look so good?! You can definitely modify it ( I would take out the pecans) but overall what a perfect fall treat. Whip on over to Gluten Free with L.B. to get the recipe.



Christmas is right around the corner and if your like me you start Christmas shopping super late, like Black Friday late. My mom always starts Christmas shopping early and has inspired me to do the same. I love these diy cheers towels for a gift. These towels can not only be used in the kitchen or in the bathroom, they are made by you, and they probably cost less than buying them already made like this. You win, they win, it's a win-win situation! Whip on over to Blitsy Crafts to learn the step-by-step!

london fashion week, streetstyle, camel, blue, hat, london, sommerset

I feel like when you think of blue and beige they don't really go together, but I am loving this pairing. I have been wearing light blue items so much lately you would think it was my favorite color (it's actually green). This look is simple and classic but still comfortable, and who doesn't want comfort. Shake on over to Not Your Standard for more on this pairing.

Squirrelly Minds Studio Reveal | Squirrelly Minds

I am lusting over this office space. I am really digging the gold and white curtains floating around the world wide web. That fur blanket makes me want to curl up in it and watch movies all day! I feel like an office needs to be an extension of the home and not just an added room, and I get that feel from this one. I know you want to see the rest so head on over to Squirrelly Minds asap!

XOXO
SimplyWorn

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...