Monday, September 15, 2014

Weekend Favorites | September 15th 2014

longline sweater, fall essentials, fall 2014 trends, style, fall style, autumn, bucket bag, felt panama hat, floppy hat

It's like all of my favorite things in one outfit; that's what I call amazing. Boyfriend jeans-check. Sweater-check, Cardigan-check. Side bucket bag-absolutely. Comfy booties-heck yes. This is my perfect fall outfit, except maybe the hat because well my head just doesn't want to do hats. To see more of this essential fall look head on over to Lush to Blush!

Dria Murphy's New York City Home Tour #theeverygirl

I have so much stuff that at this moment it seems impossible for me to live in a space of this size. I am working on it slowly but surely. If I didn't have so many items I could picture myself living in a space similar to this. It is a bit small but it looks so good and looks bigger than it probably is. Head on over to The Every Girl to see more gorg photographs.

garden-veggie-spinach-cilantro-cheesy-bacon-flatbread-pizzas-lushious-eats

I have a lot of favorite foods but pizza has ALWAYS been my favorite savory food. You've got the dough, the cheese, the sauce-I mean what more could you ask for in a meal?! This pizza not only looks good, but reminded me to make some ASAP. Also adding spinach, basil, or whatever toppings you like elevate it even more! Whats even better about this pizza is that it is personal sized so you can have it all to yourself. Head on over to Lushious Eats to make this mouth drooling masterpiece.

























































I have been longing for the perfect t-shirt dress and have yet to find one. IF I did have one this would be one of my go to looks. As per usual I have to have the booties and the army vest, because the army vest for me is the epitome of fall. Mixing prints is also something I have been getting into, and this stripped piece with the cheetah bag go together like peanut butter and jelly! Slide on over to Alicia Teniseto see more close ups.

Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie

Oatmeal, blueberries, and bananas are are three of my favorite foods, so why not combing them into a smoothie?! This would be great for breakfast especially if you don't like eating actual breakfast food.  To make this decadent looking smoothie head on over to Coupon Clipping Cook!

Hope you enjoying your start to the week!
XOXO
SimplyWorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...