Saturday, September 13, 2014

Fall Wardrobe Favorites | September 13th 2014

Fall Wadrobe Favorites





1. I love my fur vest I got last year at  Cotton On. It is super cozy and looks great with flannels, which are perfect for fall. You guys know I really like me a good pair of denim, and this fur vest looks great with a dark wash pair. Also, we can't forget the riding boots, which are basically life for me! I have so many pairs of boots in general you wold think I live in Washington State.

2. Army green is a fall color that I feel has been around for ages now. I love my army green jacket and vest, which I probably already wore three times this week#sorrynotsorry. Maroon is a fall color I wish  had more of because it goes with a lot of combinations. I paired this look with boyfriend jeans because they are super comfortable in any season, and of course a boot because why not a boot?! 

3. I love a good leather jacket at the very beginning of fall because it's not to chilly but still keeps you comfy and cozy. To make the look a little less edgy I like to pair it with a dainty blouse. I don't wear heels on a regular basis, but these went perfectly with it and are great for church or a night out on the town.

What are favorite fall pieces or go to looks?
Hope your enjoying your weekend!

XOXO
SimplyWorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...