Thursday, September 25, 2014

Project Runway Season 13 EP: 8 & 9 Recap | September 25th 2014

I thought I would combine the episodes of Project Runway because school is kicking my butt and I didn't get a chance to do it before. I just have to speak the truth guys! So on episode 8 of PR the designers had to design looks for the "rainway". I had one favorite that I knew was gonna be my favorite from jump and boy was it astounding. I am guessing you watched it since the newest one has come on since then and I wont give it away right here, but scroll if you want to see it! On episode 9 the designers had to create looks for little girls inspired by the American Girl dolls. I really only know about the American Doll Samantha, but who knew they were so interesting! So in contrast I had one I didn't like right away, and would never put my kid in, if I had one of course. As always, keep scrolling for deets, there are spoilers, and visit Lifetime for all the pictures!

EP:8

Sean's was hands down my favorite! I mean you have to agree you wish you would have thought of this idea. I would wear this in the rain just to see it change colors, and that is saying a lot because I don't like getting my hair wet in the rain.He obviously won because if he didn't I would seriously stop watching the show.

 

I also loved Kini's look. Seriously if wearing this every time it rained didn't make me look borderline batwoman-ish I would wear this. I love different on this show because it's so easy to do what everyone else is doing.He won as well because you can't deny fabulous!


Speaking of bat-woman I am not digging this look by Fade. I got a very costume like feel and I don't know if I would even wear this as a costume. If you haven't guessed it he was the one who went home on this episode.


EP-9


This look reminds me of a mini Sarah Jessica Parker and it's so,so,so on point. I would wear this because it's chicness is on another level. I don't have much to say other than it's amazing and Kini deserved the win. Which, can I add that this is second time winning- ok Kini I see you!


Is it bad to say I would wear this outfit to?  I feel as if this look would elevate my coolness and just take it to another level. I can't even decide between the skirt, the turtle neck top, or the hat. Its so much goodness in an outfit. I give my thumbs up to Korina because she is starting to really bring it. You go girl!




Sandhya started as my favorite and I loved you girl, but this look is not doing it for me. It's like a cropped jumpsuit I would see on Lazy Town, and I don't even like that show. Maybe it would be cute for a doll, but not for a child to actually wear (sorry if you would put your child in this). She was the one to go homes this episode. It's bittersweet because this is look is not good, but she was my favorite!



XOXO
SimplyWorn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...