Saturday, August 30, 2014

Weekly Favorites | August 31st 2014

Stylishlyme - Distressed Denim and Lace Top

I am loving this lace top and denim combo. I have a lace top that's pink and orange, which looks great with my distressed boyfriend jeans. I planned to wear a lot of shorts and skirts for back to school outfits, but have been really sticking to jeans. This really shouldn't be a surprise it's my go to. Want to see more close ups of this look? Head on over to Stylishly Me!

sweater lampshade DIY.jpg

I am slowly getting ready for fall. I actually like most things about fall except the weather. I am more of a summer and spring gal. I do love the pumpkin candles, and drinks, and yams, mhmmhm! I also love knits and sweaters because it's like being wrapped in a cozy blanket. I really like the warmth that this diy lamp shade brings and the texture really adds to any room. To see the how-to roll on over to Farm Fresh Therapy.


So I am back in school now and most days I take lunch, but this particular day I went and got lunch. This is from a Chinese stir fry type place and seriously is so good! You can add rice, vegetables, and a protein. In mine was a little brown rice, chicken, green peppers, mini corn cobs, water chestnuts, and a little bit of teriyaki sauce. This really made my week it was sooo good!



Although I have been wearing jeans so much lately, I always love the combination of shorts and flannels. It sort of says you didn't really try that hard but just enough. I definitely am adding this to one of my weekly outfits before it gets to cold. To see more of this look move it on over to La Petite Noob.



Family2

So I have really getting into food blogs lately and this has to be one of my favorites! This Kath from Kath Eats Real Food and her family. I love her blog because it's not all strictly organic or always super healthy, but still indulgent and good for you. Her blog also includes exercise, nutrition, personal, and recipes. Definitely head on over to her blog of this sparks your fancy and subscribe by email. 

polymerclaydonutcharm2craftberrybushforehow

My week has been made by these donut charms. I seriously don't know when my obsession with all things donut came from. These are little diy donut charms and I say if you can't eat it. wear it. Of course I will never stop eating donuts, but oh how I wish they were good enough for you to eat everyday because I so would. Circle on over to eHow to get the deets!



This isn't the best picture but this week I have been also loving a peanut butter and banana sandwich! I have had one two days in a row, and am planning on having one today to. They are just so good I can't even explain, it's like heaven in my mouth. I use the 40 calorie per slice bread that is whole wheat, pb2 which is a lower fat powdered peanut butter (get the chocolate flavor it is so good), and a small banana. Those round things on the side are rice crackers and they are the bomb as well! I should have just made food my favorite!

XOXO
SimplyWorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...