Monday, August 11, 2014

Weekend Favorites | August 11th 2014


Nothing is better than a good pop of color in the summer time. I am not only loving this color, but this dress makes me want to get up and salsa! This dress shows just enough skin without being to much. Also, peep that embellished clutch, it's to live for! Sashay on over to Southern Curls & Pearls to see more of this popping look.


elena kalis- shot by ashley capp for citizen atelier

How captivating is this painting?! I KNOW for a fact this would make my gallery wall! I love all types of art and this one, which is a little out there does not disappoint. I feel like when I look at this little girl I want to know more, it's such a mystery. Head on over to The Happy Space Project to see more amazing work.


I have come to realize that I am not the biggest fan of zucchini. If I eat to much of this veggie it gives me a headache and it's just all down hill from there. This zucchini parmigiana though? It could definitely make me eat it more often. I mean this dish looks sooo good my mouth is watering, and I am not even hungry. I know your mouth is watering up about this dish to, so just head on over to Milk & Honey right now!

Denim Days | Birdie Shoots

I have been wearing shorts a lot more lately, got  to let my legs shine too! I don't usually go for the cut-off distressed look, but these are calling my name. They are simple, but the frayed bottoms says "I am a little wild." I also loved that she dressed them up with dressy sheer top, something I would definitely do. Hop on over to Birdie Shoots to see more about this look.

Hat Stand DIY

Gold Accents have become my thing these days. They just amp up any old boring piece, such as this coat hanger. This didn't take much but some gold tape, 5 minutes of your life, and it is so worth it for this chic looking coat hanger. Swing on over to The Four-Eyed Wonder to get the easy deets!

Cream Cheese-Filled Pumpkin Bread - Pumpkin bread that's like having cheesecake baked in! Soft, fluffy, easy and tastes ahhhh-mazing!

I love pumpkin pie, it's like the taste of fall on my taste buds! This baby right here is pumpkin bread filled with cream cheese, so of course I would probably love this too! Can we just take a second to bask in the glory that is this bread. All I can say is this will be one of my fall treats to try...maybe not even in fall but right now. Stop on by Avrie Cooks because lets be honest you need this in your life.

XOXO
SIMPLY WORN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...