Monday, June 2, 2014

Weekend Favorites | June 2nd 2014


diy watercolor table numbers | almost makes perfect

I have become obsessed with bottle diys. You can do so many thing to recycle old bottles it's ridiculous...in a good way! I love this ombre effect used on them, which has been a huge trend in the diy world. I have a very, very long list of diy's I want to try and this needs to be added asap! Head on over to Almost Makes Perfect to make this yourself!


I don't know what it is about denim on denim but I am really digging it. I love jeans and probably wear them way more than I should, but you can do so many things with them! Denim on denim can definitely be pulled off fairly easily, and makes getting ready in the morning such a breeze. Make your way on over to Pink Wings to get more inspiration.

DIY Lightbulb Vase - The Merrythought

I am so into flower displays for spring and summer. While real flowers can't beat fake flowers, they don't have to be replaced, they are less expensive in the long run, and a lot of them look real. I really like this diy aas well because you can just use old light bulbs you don't need anymore! Put a little flower power in your life and head on over to The Merry Thought!


Summer is the season of parties, whether it be a housewarming party or a wedding. It seems like everyone loves this season, can you blame them! I love this diy wrapping paper because who doesn't love pineapple, and it's so summerish. This is also great because when everyone asks where you got it, you can tell them it's a diy, Booyah! Head on over to Whimsey Box to start wrapping your gifts in this fruity goodness.


I am definitely one of those people who will wear the same outfit numerous times, especially if it's a clothing piece I adore. I love this one particularly because the looks actually have distinct differences. Also, every girl needs a little black dress! Head on over to The Sassy Street to see the deets and more.

gluten free vegan fruit and nut bars

Rounding out my weekend favorites with a delish looking recipe! I have really been into fruits and Honey Bunches of Oats (which is my all time favorite cereal) so why not combine it into a bar?! These are great with eggs for breakfast or even an afternoon snack. Mosey on over to Not Your Standard who is the creator of the recipe, side note this may be one of my favorite new blogs! Also head on over to The Luxe Life to see the actual recipe!

XOXO
SimplyWorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...