Friday, April 11, 2014

Easter Egg Diy

Hey guys! So Easter is literally right around the bay so I thought I would show you a fun Easter egg diy. You can use it for an Easter egg party and they can still open with this diy so you can hide them too! If you want to make some of your own keep scrolling!



What You Will Need:
1. 2 Plastic Eggs
2. Gold Spray Paint (Mine is from Walmart)
3. Hot Glue Gun OR Super glue
4. Ribbon ( Mine is from Hobby Lobby)
5. Sequins (Mine are from Hobby Lobby)
6. Tape (Any kind will work mine is from an art store)
7. Newspaper


Step 1: I separated my eggs and just taped them to newspaper so it wouldn't blow away while I was spraying it.


Step 2: I sprayed them and let them dry for an hour.




Step 3: I decorated them! You can do what ever you want and make it your own. I basically used sequins for one and wrapped around ribbon for the other. I preferred using a glue gun, but be careful when gluing the sequins because they are small.


This diy is super easy and took me about 2 hours with a break in between. Hopefully this gave you some inspiration for Easter and I hope your Easter is hoppin!

XOXO
SimplyWorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...