Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Weekend Favorites | April 15th 2014


 http://www.persialou.com/2014/04/tearopeneastereggsilhouette.html
Need a fun and interactive way to let someone know you want them to have a hoppin Easter? Well, I will lead you to the right place! Slide on over to Persia Lou to make this fun Easter card. I love it because it would be so cool to receive from someone and it's great for any age!

 photo IMG_7197_zps03f0fc36.jpg
Re-purposing things you already own can be some of the easiest diys. I love this bracelet reinvention especially because it uses colorful spring feeling colors. Have some bracelets that need a new look? Head over to Adventures In Fashion.

http://www.papernstitchblog.com/2014/04/08/make-this-diy-bouquet-bombing-surprise/ 
I just found this idea so cool I couldn't not put it in my weekend favorites! I don't want to give to much away because the picture is sort of telling. This idea is so thoughtful and cool and you should definitely dash on over to Paper & Stitch to learn about "surprise bouquet bombing."

Edible cupcake bouquet with homemade strawberry buttercream frosting
The two holidays that make me think about sweets the most are Halloween and Easter. This screams Easter, deliciousness, beautiful and all of the above! These are great for an Easter party or even as an Easter gift. Whip on over to Million Moments to make this floral treat!


http://www.thedarlingdetail.com/detail-it-yourself-pearled-initials/
Art is an easy way to dress up a room whether it be paintings or pearl letters. I love this diy because it is so pleasing to the eye, heaven to my eyes is what I will call it! Also this diy is easy and all the items can be purchased at one place which is super convenient. Shoot on over to The Darling Detail to make your own!


The Darling Detail
"Florals for spring...groundbreaking!" I hear and see this saying all the time but florals are here and they aren't going anywhere. I personally like florals anytime of the year because...why not. This dress just hollers spring and I like  how its paired with a chunky brown heel to make it more casual-chic. You can't forget the sun hat as well. Strut on over to The Darling Detail to see more!

Hope your week is going smoothly!
XOXO
SimplyWorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...