Topshop white tee / Boohoo golf skirt / Hollister Co. flower print shoes / Dorothy Perkins satchel purse / Plastic chain link necklace
1. A basic crop tee is great for a spring break trip; it can be paired with many different things and won't be that noticeable if you wear it more than once.
2. A floral skort is great for a day out because it adds that pizzazz while still being practical. Florals are also a favorite this spring so you can't go wrong there!
3. Tennis shoes are great for spring break because it gives you a cool, comfortable way to enjoy a day out. Also Keds are pretty comfortable and the lace adds a vintage touch.
4. A camera is a must have whether your taking a spring break trip or staying at home. Capture the memories, print them, and make unique wall art.
5. If you have seen a good deal of my post or my Youtube channel then you know I LOVE satchels, they are amazing! This is great because it's hands free and small enough to carry around.
6. You don't want to be bothered with to much jewelry when going out for spring break. Keep it simple by wearing a chunky gold necklace. It dresses the look up but doesn't try to hard.
Now it's time to get spring break ready! Gather your day style outfit and get ready to have some fun in the sun!