Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekend Favorites....

Hey guys hope your week is starting off great! Valentine's Day is right around the cul-de-sac so you will see quite a few things related to it in my weekend favorites, but you will like it....hopefully! So onto the good stuff my weekend favorites from me to you!


Valentine's Day isn't even really my favorite holiday, but I am into this season for all the cool knick-knacs.There are so many cool things at Target I had to get out of there before I bought to many things I didn't need. Anyways, onto this cool free printable. This is really cute and is way cuter than some store bought ones. Head on over to  Minted Strawberry to get yours today!

DSC_3746

Like I said, cupid has shot me this year with Valentine fever! Here is another cute Valentine printable to give to your Valentine or even Valentines! Head on over Hej Juni to get yours and spread the love!

DIY Photo Strip Valentines

I couldn't resit putting this in here. I feel like people have a hard time trying to pick a gift to give their significant other on Valentine's. This is a great unisex gift because it's cute, simple, and personal! Snap on over to The Sweetest Occasion to make this great gift.


Chokers are one of  later trends from last season trickling into this season as well. Some are super expensive, I saw one on Urban Outfitters for $350.00! I can't really fathom paying that for something that is not multi-purpose.  I thought this diy was super cool because it's just a simple belt turned into a choker. Visit  the Sarcastic Ashtray to learn the step-by-step!

I am a sucker for a good clothing rack, and this is a good clothing rack. What I love about this is that it's a real branch as the rack, which is free and pretty. You obviously can't hang a lot on it, but it's still pretty to look at. Swing on over to the Sarcastic Ashtray

DIY Shoes | Gold Snake Serpent T-Strap Sandals

A simple heel is one of my favorite type of shoes. They aren't ankle breaking and go with a lot of things. I love this diy because it takes a simple heel to another level; adding the snakes makes it unique and a new focal point to any outfit. Slip on over to Love Maegan to learn this gorg diy.

Hope you had a great weekend and wishing you happy week!
XOXO
SimplyWorn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...