Friday, February 28, 2014

Passion For Pastels

I know it's not spring yet but I really wish it would hurry up. I am starting to really have an infatuation with pastel colors from my tops to my bottoms and even my nails. Also pastels goes with many things, especially black which I have a lot of. So today I am giving you my pastel inspiration board so WE can be ready when the warm weather arrives.

Passion For Pastels


Topshop shirt sweater / Pull Bear pink jacket, $50 / Ted Baker skirt, $215 / Acne Studios strappy sandals / Oasis satchel style purse, $42 / Witchery chunky jewelry, $63 / Spring Inspirations Geranium Bush Light Pink / Spring Inspirations Peony Bush Light Pink / Paris Sketches / http://artandfashionillustrations.tumblr.com / Fashion Sketches / Fashion sketches / Arrow / Arrow / Sketches Illustration

1. I really love blazers in spring because they not only dress looks up, but also are light enough to wear and not sweat to death. This blush pink one is to live for!

2. Sweaters can be worn in spring just choose ones that are little bit more breezy and light weight. It also doesn't hurt that it's in a delightful baby blue.

3. I don't have the wallet to purchase this skirt but I added it for inspiration to look for something similar. I love the girly-elegant feel of the skirts shape and the flowers don't hurt either.

4. I love me a good satchel/cross-body!  This one is great because it's a nice periwinkle and it's big enough to carry your must have essentials.

5. I have really been into strap sandals since the end of the warm weather last year. These may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I like them because they are more secure and add a little height at the same time.

6. I love flowers. Enough Said.

Now is the time to think about what you want in your spring wardrobe, hope I gave you a little passion for pastels, and as always hope your enjoying your Friday!

XOXO
SimplyWorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...