Wednesday, September 18, 2013

#LFW-Street Style---->Take 2

London Fashion Week offically ended yesterday and so I had compile my favorite street style outfits. I love London fashion because they just risk it for the biscuit and it definitely pays off! As many people know they usally are ahead of the U.S. in fashion so they most defnitely must be doing something right! Anywho sorry this post is so long, but I couldn't pick just 20!







(Plaid is in for fall and so is this outfit, love!)


(This duo is fierce and fabulous)


(I am tickled pink about this jacket)


(The ultimate raincoat)






(Who says you can't wear white after Labor Day?!)



(Pictures Linked)
"Fashion is what you’re offered four times a year by designers. And style is what you choose"
 - Lauren Hutton
XOXO
SimplyWorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...