Friday, May 24, 2013

Nail It Real Good

I  go all out trying to find new ideas to try on my nails. I have definitely been guilty of spending over hours just looking for nail designs that I can accomplish on my own. As nail wearers evolve onto a whole different level so does the nail designs. I picked some that I would love to try and hopefully will inspire you to put a little life into your most used accessory!

heynicenails:

@deborahlippmann ombre mani using #Marnie #Shoshanna and #BringOnTheBling #nailart for our 13 year old cuz @soccerstar110024 (at Hey, Nice Nails!)


(via lyndarthemerciless)

teenails:

Love this look! #gray #pink #coral #outline #outlinemani #cnd #shellac #cakepop #glossnailstudio @official_v



thisisvenice:

I LOVE JUNK FOOD 

reneesnails:

They’re watching ಠ ಠ ಠ
More original nail art.

I’m in love with everything about this mani.

nailsbymh:

The Leaf effect!

teenails:

Love this color combo! The pic does not do justice! #gray #neon #yellow #gelpolish #glossnailstudio


theillustratednail:

HAPPY EASTER! x


Now bust out the nail polish and get creative and if it doesn't turn out how you like it, use your handy dandy nail polish remover! 

(All photos from F*** Yeah Nail Art, unless link is underneath. Click on photo to get to the designated link)

XOXO 

SimplyWorn





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...