Thursday, May 7, 2015

#noexcuses | May 8th 2015

I feel like I haven't been around for ages....oh wait I haven't. Over here in these parts it's #noexcuses so I won't give you one. You can guess what time it is when I start posting a lot...that's right summer time! It's not summer time yet but for me it almost is. I am about to round out my second year and it kind of feels good, until I think about the other two years not under my belt yet. Anyways instead of telling you where I have been I will show you. Lately I have been...


Trying on crop tops that are obviously to tight...


Eating good food with good people...


Like a lot of good food...


Even more food...


Reading funny posts on Insta- you have to follow this account!


Making myself in the app that everyone and their mom has...


Enjoying strawberry drinks...


Attending bridal showers...


Thug life posing before class....


Working out....


In Walmart with the power out...

AND
lots and lots of school work. This Spring semester has been one of my best semesters yet! I think  was really focused but also just enjoyed life. However, I am back at it ( how many times have you heard that?) and excited, pumped, jubilant, and all the other happy words!

Until Next Time!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...