Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Mid-Week Favorites | March 4th 2015

This week's weekend favorites turned into a mid-week favorites. I literally get so many emails and add that to scoping the web, and I could easily do 20 favorites. However, I don't think I could even last through 20 favorites, so I will cut you some slack and just do half that. Hope your week has been going good! Actually I will take that one step further, and I hope your year is going good! Last year was such a doozy, and this year is going pretty good if I do say so myself! #winningsofar and I hope you are too, now onto the favorites!


Just in Time for the movie Cinderella!
(Via:Cara Loren)

One Minute Double Chocolate Brownies | thekitchenmccabe.com
For when you want something sweet, but don't make a cake because you would literally eat it all.
(Via:The Kitchen Mccabe)

burberry inspired scarf, karen walker super duper, distressed boyfriend jeans, spring fashion 2015, spring outfit ideas 2015, pinterest spring outfits, chanel boy bag grey, emily gemma, the sweetest thing, vince camuto booties, burberry scarf, david yurman ring
The epitome of flawlessness.
(Via:The Sweetest Thing)

meal planning strategy and free printable on aliceandlois.com
Life is literally so much easier when you know what your gonna eat. I just saved you 20 minutes of your life standing in front of the fridge, actually it wasn't technically me, but kind of right?
No? Okay.
(Via:Alice & Lois)

Baked Crispy Sweet Potato Fries | A Couple Cooks
Sweet potato fries are life, end of story.
(Via:A Couple Cooks)


The easiest are of them all.
(Via:Crafts Mit Hertz)

DSC_9470
5 Words.
Cinnamon, apple, honey, tahini (I have no clue what this is, but it sounds good!), fontina cheese. Heaven in my mouth! I mean I haven't tried all of that in one sandwich, but I am 100% sure it's good!
(Via:Wear Eat Love)

XOXO
SimplyWorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...