Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Oscar Looks 2015 | February 25th 2015

 I love dressing up although I rarely do. I don't know how flawless I would look walking down the grocery aisle in a ball gown. However, watching others dress up for a night out almost makes me feel just as good...almost. Below are my favorite Oscar looks and dresses I wish to own one day.


Seriously how can you not love Jennifer Lopez's dress? Her style at awards shows is always memorable, good and bad, I always think it's good but then again they haven't hired me on Fashion Police yet....

Emma Stone
Emma Stone is probably one of my favorite actresses, so I am probably bias to any of her outfits, BUT I really do like this look! It's elegant and the slit gives the perfect sliver of leg.

Chloƫ Grace Moretz
Chloe-Grace Mortez always is on point and I wish we were friends and raided each other's closets, more hers than mine. She always does elegance to a capital T!

Anna Wintour and Bee Shaffer
Yes this floral dress worn by Bee Shaffer looks like it could be downstairs bathroom wallpaper and I love it! When everyone wears solid colors it's nice to see a bit of print, I mean it's the Oscars you have got to get wild with it. Anna Wintour is well Anna Wintour nuff said.

Rosamund Pike
This a dress that I love just for the simple fact that it looks gorg on her. It fits her like a glove and looks like it was made for her. Personally I don't think just anyone can pull this off, so kudos to you Rosamund Pike.

Lady Gaga
I saw a lot of jokes about Lady Gaga's rubber gloves and I laughed because it was funny, but I still really like the look. More the dress than the gloves, but hey go big or go home!


Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Tatum
My favorite celebrity couple looks as fabulous as always.  If you have never seen Step Up you have to watch it, the first one of course. They are like a modern day Bonnie and Clyde without all the killing, stealing, and running part. I don't have much to say about the suit, I could probably say a lot about that gorgeous face, but I will spare you. The dress though is stunning and the plunge is immaculate tasteful. Well done Tatum family, well done. 

Keira Knightley
This dress is not what I would expect at the Oscars, but the least expected is always better right? It reminds of something you wear frolicking through some flower field in France. This dress is modest, tasteful, and so Keria Knightly

Georgina Chapman
Since the Oscar's are over, can I have this dress? I don't have anywhere to wear yet, but I could definitely find somewhere. It's like a painting made into a ball gown and the detail is amazing. A+ Georgina Chapman.

Kelly Ripa
This is what I call the LBD. The long black dress. The long black dress comes in handy at weddings, when you need to look good but don't want to shave your legs, and of course the Oscars. Kelly Ripa never disappoints and I am loving her bob.



This was by far my favorite makeup look, I may not wear it often but I know a good face when I see it and this is doing the most! Faith Hill sings amazing, looks amazing, and has really white teeth. 

XOXO
SimplyWorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...