Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Lost Files and M.I.A? | February 17th 2015

Where have I been?! Wouldnt you like to know?! Well if you do I haven't been to another country, or some awesome waterfall, or climbed some mountain, nope just been here doing life. When I have exams coming up, they literally take up half my life, and I refuse to throw up some half done post. We don't roll like that over here! So sorry I have been M.I.A., as they say distance makes the heart grow fonder. Here are some pictures of things that were meant to be on Instagram but I guess they didn't make the cut. Hope life is treating you like a box of chocolates.


My mom made this shrimp soup and it was super tasty.


The other day it rained and I didn't have an umbrella. Then surprise, surprise, it was my walk-a-long-walk day between classes. I was shivering like a wet dog the rest of the day.


Even though the Steelers weren't playing in the Superbowl this year we had to do it up on the snacks. Come on over next year we never disappoint. Also if you follow me on Instagram, then you know about my homemade, healthy cheese sticks!


Stir-fry has been my new favorite food! You can add all your healthy ingredients in one meal. BAM, just like that!



We have made this semi-tradition to go for drinks on most Fridays and I LOVE it. The chips are SO good and the drinks are AMAZE BALLS.


I just discovered the best sandwich ever! Ham, turkey, cheese, pickles, waffle iron, and you my friend have just taken a bite out of heaven. Your welcome!





My mom, sister, and I went to a health expo a weekend or two ago and it was so fun. They basically have a lot of booths to do with fitness and food, freebies, samples, and they even had different classes to try. 


I am in love with these nails. They are similar to the Impress nails I have talked about previously but you don't have to peel it off, you just stick it on, which I like better. They lasted a good amount of time for me considering they usually fall off within the day. I think I wash my hands to much, which I think is a good thing? These lasted about 5 days I think, they are called Fing'rs Prints, and they are from Kmart.



1. I got this sweater for Christmas and am in love with the color.
2. I have so many stains on these jeans, even though they have been washed. Vintage maybe?
3. I love these boots that I also got for Christmas and they are from Target.
4. The bracelet I am wearing is from my grandma, also from Christmas and I wear it all the time!
5. I have never had a butt, it was basically non-existent, but doing squats and lunges really works! I wish I had a before and after but I never liked my butt anyways. Long rant short, squats, lunges, and all those butt workouts work, just do them consistently and you will see results!

I will be back this time...promise!

XOXO
SimplyWorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...