Monday, May 26, 2014

Weekend Favorites | May 26th 2014


DIY_Gold, Metal_Fringe_Purse_Bag

I think I have an obsession with purses. No, seriously I have a lot and I can never get enough. When I see a good looking purse I get a skip in my heart and a pep in my step. I am smitten by this side bag because it's so edgy and chic at the same time. Want to bag this bag yourself? Head on over to High On Diy to learn how to diy it.


I have to admit I  have been sucked in by the overall trend. I have yet to find the perfect pair but I will keep looking! Until then, I will obsess over the cute styling of this pair of overalls from Topshop. Want to see more pics? Make your way on over to Adventures In Fashion.

green goddess pasta salad 1

I have discovered this new found love for food. I didn't realize how fun it is to experiment with flavors and tastes and I could go on and on, so I will make this a whole other post! The dish pictured above is a declicous looking pasta salad. I haven't made it yet but I seriously could eat this everyday probably. For more scrumptious looking recipes head on over to Bowl Of Delicious.

scotchblue magnetic chalkbaord

How neat is this memo board. I love finding good functional wall art that looks like it belongs there. Wall art like this also keeps you on your game in getting things done or can even be an inspiration. Need something like this in your office or home? Make your way on over to Say Yes.

Teysha - The Darling Detail

Who says you can't wear boots in the summer and spring, because I say it's a do! For weather that's warm during these seasons go with a shorter boot like the one pictured. I also love how it's paired with crisp white shorts to make the color in the boots stand out. I think The Darling Detail is definitely getting a follow from me because her style is on point.

Grilled Watermelon, Smoked Salt and charred jalapenos - BoulderLocavore.com

Have you ever heard of and/or tasted grilled watermelon? Not me! It seems like something a bit of unusual to eat but I really want to try this. The way it's described seems like it would taste like heaven in my mouth! Want to know how to grill some delicious watermelon for any summer occasion? Flip on over to Boulder Loocavore!

XOXO
SimplyWorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...