Friday, May 23, 2014

Shop It Up:Memorial Day | Latest Deals This Weekend

I am all about deals and steals everyday all day. This weekend is especially special because there are lots of Memorial day deals going on. On the blog today I have compiled some great online/ in-store deals that should get your weekend kicked off just right! Also, I picked some of my favorite items from the site to give you a little taste! I haven't listed all the deals but hopefully enough to fill your shopping addiction AND mine! 


(Clicking on store name will take you to site; clicking on item name will take you to that item)

Start of Summer Sale

I have never ordered from here before because they are a little more expensive than what I usually will spend. With that said I have heard a lot that their quality is on point, and I know for a fact that they have some banging products!
Deal: Additional 50% off markdowns
Shipping: Free shipping on orders of $75 or more
TIP: 50% isn't reflected till you put item in bag
Sandals: $22.00-With Discount
Necklace: $4.00-With Discount


I have actually ordered from them before and it was a very pleasant experience. Again, they are a bit expensive for me but I have seen some pretty good deals before. Overall, they have nice, fun, quirky items and 25% is pretty good for a store that costs more than others.
Deal: 25% off all dresses, men's tanks, and shorts
Shipping: Free shipping on orders over $50, Free Returns, and $10 flat shipping rate
TIP: 25% isn't reflected till you put item in bag
2 Dresses I liked: Fit and Flare-$33.00 With Discount; Tiered Tank Dress-$29.99-With Discount


Hot Hot Hot Sale! Shop Now >

I have ordered from here before and it was pleasant, but I ended up having to return the item. This deal is online and in-store. I can always end up finding at least one thing I would consider buying from this site.
Deal: Tops at $7, All shorts buy 1 get one for $10, Dresses up to 40% off, Shoes Buy 1 get 1 for $8, Some Jewelry 2 for $10
Shipping: Free shipping on orders over $65 
2 items I liked: Statement Earrings-$6.00; Scalloped high-waisted shorts -$19.99

I have also ordered from them once a long time ago and it was a very good experience. I will say they have cute things, but there prices are a bit higher than a store like Forever 21.  The deal doesn't sound fabulous compared to others, but there are some pretty good priced items.
Deal: Save up to 80% on all styles
Shipping: Free shipping on orders over $60
Heel: $21.88
Blouse:$11.95


Who doesn't love Bath & Body Works. I know I do although their prices are way better at the outlets, which is where I love to stock up whenever I can make it there. I have also never ordered online from here, but there are many stores that one can visit if they don't want to order online.
Deal: 20% off Purchase, Up to 50%Selected Items, Buy 3 Get 3 Free, 3 wick Candles 2 For $22, 2 Pack Wallflower Refills for $6
Shipping: Free shipping on orders of $50 or more


Everything's on Sale

50% is a really good deal for Old Navy because you can find some pretty good items. I have never shopped online, but have in-store way to many times to count!
Deal: Up to 50% off styles
Shipping: Free shipping on orders over $50; Free Returns
Sandals: $19.00
Purse: $27.00


Deal: Extra 30% Off Sale Items; Military Discount In-Store Only
Shipping: Free shipping on orders over $50
Overall Dress: $19.00-$11.89 With Discount
 Sleeveless Sweater:$14.22-$9.95 With Discount


If you watched my hauls recently then you know my new found love for Rue 21. I have ordered online before but had to return it because it was to big, which was super easy. They have great on trend things and really good prices on most days!
Deal: Up to 50% Off Everything In-Store & Online, Rompers & Dresses Buy One Get One for $5 OR Buy One Get One 50% Off, Shorts Buy One Get One for $1
Shipping: Free shipping on orders of $50 or more
Items I Liked:Daisy Shorts:$12.99;Printed Romper:$17.99

The entire store is 40-60% off!

I think I like shopping in-store at Hollister than online, just because I can try things on. I have never ordered from the site, but I would try it out if you see something you like! They have a pretty clear target market, but I think young adults can find some great things too!
Deal: 40-60% Off In-Store & Online
Shipping: Free shipping on ALL Orders
Tip: Online Price Reflects Discount
Items I Liked:Crop top-$11.97;Shorts-$26.97


XOXO
SimplyWorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...