Monday, July 15, 2013

DIY Floral Desk

Hey guys! Today I have a DIY for ya. I have been wanting to do something to my desk and I was gonna paint it but then I found this amazing shelf liner so I decided on it. My desk is actually a make shift desk made out of a board and set on two shelves. It's super easy and definitely spices up any room!

Materials:
* Plywood/ Board (you can get scraps from Lowe's, Home Depot, etc.)
* Shelf Liner (I got mine from Marshall's for like $6.00 dollars, but I know the stores above sell it too!)
*Space (I learnt that the hard way trying to do it in my room)












Step 1: Roll out the shelf liner so you can measure it with the length of the board.


 Step 2: Once placed on the board crease the sides so you know where to cut.


Step 3: I turned it over so I could cut on the lines...I am a horrible cutter...as you can see.


Step 4: The you simply peel the backing off and stick it! I peeled as I went but you don't have to do it that way.

Step 5: Put it in place and TA-DA you have a classy, cool, new desk!





The shelf liner tells you how to apply it but I am a visual learner, so I thought I would show you how I did it :)
Hope you found something new to try!
XOXO
SimplyWorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...