Monday, April 15, 2013

H&M Conscious &....

I visited H&M last weekend and their new conscious Collection was in full swing. Displayed right as you walk in it really catches your eye! It is supposed to offer more sustainable fashion for the everyday wearer. Personally I like it! It seems airy, fun, and easy! Along with this I also spotted these colorful cross body bags that were to live for! I am always a sucker for satchels and cross bodies. Also, if you read my previous post I was talking about tweed jackets. I spotted one at H&M for 19 dollars! I got mine for 15 at Charlotte Russe but I think  this is a steal for a nice versatile jacket as such. Any who I think this collection can work for almost any woman and gets an A+ in my grade book!









Furthermore....

Beyonce is the new face for H&M's summer collection. She is wearing pieces coming from her own style no less. Just the one shot on the website gets me extra excited about the collection! Especially since Beyonce is THE diva and well just fabulous all around!  Shot in the Bahamas, as a print campaign and commerical, I am sure this will definitely be a hit not a miss!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...