Friday, February 1, 2013

Behind Clothed Doors

What is the size of your closet? Is it big, small, wide, narrow, one story, two story, THREE?! Well if you don't have a three story closet don't feel bad mine doesn't even have it's own room. My closet is actually VERY cluttered, but surprisingly organized by shirts, jackets, pants, dresses, and is color coded. I think I just have to much stuff in a space that is to small. Along with my closet I have a 5 draw dresser and summer clothes in another dresser in another room. Hopefully your wardrobe is less chaotic than mine or maybe it's as fabulous as the pictures below!






































































So now I bet your gonna go figure out a way to revamp your closet. You go head girl do your thang, and when your done come do mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...