1. What doesn't say Happy New Year's more than festive accessories?! This will not only look fab on all your guests, but it will also add a pop in pictures. This is super easy and is even kid friendly if they want to delve into some crafts as well. Hop on over to Poppy Haus to get the deets!
2. This is such a simple blouse and probably cost more to buy in a retailer than to make yourself. It does require some sewing, but it seems really easy to do. This is great not only for New Year's but other parties to come! To learn how to make this gem of a garment visit Fall for DIY!
3. It's such a hassle when you misplace your drink at a party, and I know you definitely don't want to risk grabbing anyone else's! This is where glass markers come in handy. This DIY is really easy, creative, and can even be a conversation piece. Also most importantly you don't end up wondering if you drank someones drink at the end of the night. To see this sassy DIY sip on over to Victoria Brikho!
4. These cookies are to live for. I think this is a great, unique, treat to have at a New Year's party. It does require some baking skill but if you follow the directions your cookies will be the belle of the ball! Scoot on over to Julep/Minted to make these delicate treats!
5. Candles have been one of the most popular gifts this holiday season. These can be really inexpensive, thoughtful, and practical favors at a New Year's party! They are so pretty and unique. I love this idea and also the fact that tea cups can be found at thrift and consignment stores. Stop by Yes Missy to learn how to do this chic DIY.
"Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties."